As you are probably already aware, OPT7 LED headlight bulbs are some of the best in the business and do a solid job of illuminating the road. But what about when you are off road? When you are ATV’ing, for example. We recommend that you get the best led light bar for your ATV that you can afford.
Off Road LED Light Bar
Being able to see your surroundings while off road and also making sure that you are seen by others are the two primary reasons that you need a good off road LED light bar on your ATV. LED light bars are the best option for meeting those needs.
Off road LED light bars have several key properties which make them a great choice for ATV use. They feature low power consumption, they are lightweight, they tend to last a very long time, generate very little heat, come in a variety of colors and beam widths, and they are resistant to vibrations.
ATV LED Light Bar: What To Look For
When searching for the perfect ATV LED light bar for your needs, you need to look for the following features.
- Size – ATV LED light bars are sold in various sizes. They are typically offered in 6″-50″ sizes, with 20 inch LED light bars being among the most popular.
- Shape – Off road LED light bars come in a variety of shapes, ranging from square, round, or rectangular. Your particular application will determine which form factor is best for you.
- LED Color – LED light bars are offered in an array of colors. Available are red, amber, white, blue, and a few others. White is generally the brightest, but which color you choose is simply personal preference.
- Beam Pattern – Whether you go with spot beams or flood beams will also be determined by your application.
- Brightness – Light intensity is measured in lumens. The higher the lumen, the brighter the LED light.
- Water Resistance – Clearly, having an LED bar on your ATV that is water resistant is important.
As you can see, there are a lot of features and options to look out for when selecting the best ATV LED light bar for sale. It’s best to do your homework before purchasing any off road LED lighting. We found http://lightheadz.com/ to be a great source of information for LED headlight information. We recommend that you pay them a visit before making a decision on which off road LED light bar to purchase.
CREE LED Light Bar For Your ATV
CREE symbolizes the bleeding-edge among today’s best LED lighting technology. CREE itself does not manufacture LED light bars, however, the LED light bulbs which they do make are used to produce some of the best quality LED light bars available on today’s market.
CREE has grown into perhaps the most popular name in the LED light industry.
CREE’s top goal is to consistently produce LEDs which can out shine the competition while using less energy consumption, and many feel that they have achieved their goal.
Sure, the quality or brand name of the light bulbs is not the sole factor to give thought to when buying an LED light bar for sale, choosing a LED light bar that is made with CREE LEDs will help to ensure that you are getting the best LED light bar for your ATV.